2014 Pima County Fair
Each year the Pima County Fair draws more than 250,000 people from all over Arizona. This year marks the 103rd year of the fair, which kicks off April 17th and runs all the way through April 27th. Besides the carnival rides and food, this year the Pima County Fair features plenty of other daily concerts and events, which is all included with your admission to the fair. Of course the best part is the affordability. Tickets are relatively inexpensive. With that said though, there are ways that you can actually save a little extra money off the cost of your admission to the Pima County Fair. Here are the latest tips, suggestions, and coupons that you can use to save a little extra money on your admission to the fair.
Tips & Coupons
- Keep in mind that children ages 6-10 get a $3 discount off the adult admission price and kids under the age of 6 actually get free admission to the Pima County Fair.
- Get the Entertainment Book which offers thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for area entertainment. At last check this includes a coupon good for buy 1 get 1 free admission to the Pima County Fair.
- On opening day, if you bring a canned good to the Pima County Fair you can get 1 free admission until 3pm.
- Enjoy breakfast at Bruegger’s Bagels on Saturday, April 19th and if you bring in your receipt to the fair before noon you can get free admission to the fair.
- Monday, April 21st is Good News Communications and KLOVE Present Family Discount Day. Everything is discounted including admission and even parking.
- Tuesday, April 22nd is another discount day that is presented by Journal Broadcast Group.
- On Wednesday, April 23rd if you visit a Wendy’s and order a combo meal, just bring in your receipt before 3pm for free admission to the Pima County Fair.
- Thursday, April 24th is another discount day presented by Clear Channel Radio.
- Friday, April, 25th is Military Appreciation Day. All military service men and women get $2 admission to the Pima County Fair.
- On Saturday, April 26th if you visit Bruegger’s Bagels and spend at least $5, then you can show your receipt and get free admission before noon.
- Finally, on closing day, if you bring in two canned goods before noon you can also get free admission to the Pima County Fair.
- Be sure to follow the Pima County Fair on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news, updates, and promotions.