Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is located on North Kinney Road. It features a world-renowned zoo, natural history museum and botanical garden all in one place so if you need an idea for a place to spend the day on your Tucson staycation then this is certainly one of the top suggestions. You will also find tours, public programs, art classes (at the Art Institute there) and special events throughout the year at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. Now before you visit though, be sure to check out the tips below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find a list of the best known coupons for even more savings on your admission to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.
Tips & Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book which offers thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for area entertainment including buy 1 get 1 free admission to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.
- Become a member of the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. A family membership actually pays for itself in less than 2 visits. This is the best way to save money on admission if you are planning on multiple visits throughout the year.
- Be sure to opt into the eNews. This is for members only and they sometimes have special offers promoted through their eNews.
- Follow the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum on Facebook. They often send out announcements of upcoming promotions that are exclusive to their Facebook followers.
- Get the Southern Arizona Attractions Alliance Book of Fun. It has over 40 different 2 for 1 coupons to many of the attractions in the Tucson area including the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.
- Pick up a copy of the Southern Arizona Guide. It too has a few coupons for area attractions and activities which includes a coupon for $5 off behind the scenes tour at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.