Biosphere 2 Center
Go see where science lives while on your Tucson staycation. Visit the Biosphere 2 Center, located just north of Tucson. This one of a kind facility is a must see wonder. Just be sure to check ahead of time to see what the current projects are. Then when you visit you can take a tour of the Biosphere and learn even more about the future of our planet and how we might cope with it. It truly is fascinating and worth an entire day on your staycation. Before you visit though, be sure to check out the tips listed below which should help you to save a little extra money on your admission and tour costs. In addition to that you should also find a list of the latest known coupons for the Biosphere 2 Center listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Check out the daily coupon / deal sites like Groupon. In the past they have offered savings of 50% on admission to the Biosphere 2 Center.
- If you are in the military, just show your military ID and you will save $2 on your admission to the Biosphere 2 Center.
- If you are a AAA member, you can also save $2 on your admission just by showing your AAA membership card.
- Additionally if you are a senior you can save $2 off your admission just by mentioning that you are a senior.
- If you are a student or faculty member of the University or Arizona, just show your ID and you will save $10 off your admission.
- Stop by and check with the area hotels, airports, car rentals. Many of them have coupons with savings of up to $2 on admission to the Biosphere 2 Center.
- Become a member of the Biosphere 2 Center. A family membership pays for itself in just 3 visits.
- Be sure to follow the Biosphere 2 Center on both Facebook and Twitter as well as subscribe to their newsletter. They often send out announcements of upcoming promotions that are exclusive to their Facebook and Twitter followers and newsletter subscribers.
- Get the Tucson Attractions Passport. It offers 2-for-1 admission to the Bioshere 2 Center.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide, which offers a ton of coupons and money saving tips for attractions in the Tucson area and beyond.