Kartchner Caverns State Park is only an hour south of Tucson so it is a very easy day trip or even an overnight trip at the campgrounds. You can make your reservations online and save some time. There are several really neat cave tours to choose from with difficulty levels for all ages and is handicapped accessible. Besides the tours there is also the Discovery Center, the Bat Cave Café, exhibits, hiking trails, picnic areas, and more. Plus there’s planned activities like the scavenger hunt for kids to enjoy. Before you visit though, be sure to read the tips below as they should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find a list of the latest known coupons for the Kartchner Caverns listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- If you want to make full experience of it, include a stay at the campgrounds with your visit. If you purchase 2 tour tickets you can get a free 1 night stay at the Kartchner Caverns campgrounds.
- Be sure to sign up for the newsletter and / or follow Kartchner Caverns on Facebook and Twitter. They usually send out messages and promotions that are exclusive to their newsletter subscribers and Facebook and Twitter followers.
- If you are reserving online, be sure to look for promotion codes. You will see a promotion code box on the ticket order page. Enter the code here and click validate promotion. If the code is valid you should then see your discount automatically appear.
- If you are a member of AAA, check with your local AAA office to see if there are any discounts to Kartchner Caverns offered for AAA members. They have offered discounts in the past.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide, which offers a ton of coupons and money saving tips for attractions in the Tucson area and beyond.