Pima Air & Space Museum
The Pima Air & Space Museum on Valencia Road features a collection of over 300 aircraft and spacecraft. This vast collection includes the Lockheed SR-71 “Blackbird”, B-24 “Liberator”, B-29 “Superfortress”, B-17G “Flying Fortress”, Apollo space capsule, A-10A Thunderbolt II, and much much more. Tours usually take an hour so you can definitely plan to spend at least half a day here. Before you make plans though, be sure to read the tips listed below as they should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find a list of the latest known coupons for the Pima Air & Space Museum listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- If you are a Pima County resident, just show your ID and you will automatically save up to $2.75 on your general admission ticket to the Pima Air & Space Museum.
- If you are a senior, be sure to mention this and you will receive up to $2.75 off of your general admission ticket.
- If you are in the military, just show your military ID and you can save as much as $2.75 on your admission to the museum.
- If you are a AAA member, you can also receive the same discount of up to $2.75 on your admission when you show your AAA membership card.
- Become a member of the Pima Air & Space Museum. A family membership actually pays for itself in just 2 visits.
- Get the Tucson Attractions Passport. It has over $400 worth of coupons inside including coupons for the Pima Air & Space Museum.
- Visit the Pima Air & Space Museum from June to October and admission is less, saving you up to $1.75 per person.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide, which posts a lot of coupons and money saving tips for attractions in the Tucson area and beyond.