Reid Park Zoo
One of the most recommended places to visit on your Tucson staycation is the Reid Park Zoo, which takes you from the Amazon to Asian Rainforests and the African Savannah. You can see over 500 animals in their native habitats. Other attractions at the zoo include Giraffe Encounters, Zoo Train, Kenya Get Wet (interactive wet play area), Wild Ideas (learning center), and many planned daily activities. Now before you visit the Reid Park Zoo, take a moment to read the tips that have been put together for you below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. And in addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Reid Park Zoo listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Get the Tucson Attractions Passport. This gets you 2 for 1 admission to many of the attractions and activities in the Tucson area including the Reid Park Zoo.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can save as much as 50% off admission to the special events at Reid Park Zoo.
- Be sure to join the Reid Park Zoo newsletter or follow them on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even coupons for discounted admission to the zoo.
- Become a member of the Reid Park Zoo. A family membership actually pays for itself in just 3 visits. Upgrade to a 2 year membership and you will save an additional 20% on your membership.
- If you are a member of the University of Arizona Alumni Association you can save 20% off an annual membership to the Reid Park Zoo.
- If you are in the military just show your military ID and you can save 20% off all annual memberships.
- If you are a member of another AZA zoo or aquarium just show your membership card and you will receive free or 50% off your admission to the Reid Park Zoo.
- If you are a senior be sure to mention this and you will save $2 off your admission to the Reid Park Zoo.